Saturday, June 22, 2013

Can't Wait to Hear About the New Oils Introduced at Convention!

I have been reading some very exciting things from those who went to the Young Living Convention this past week! Some of the new items they are talking about are NingXia Nitro, new exotic oils, Sample size essential oils, new Enrollment Kits and more Essential Rewards kits for distributors!

I am also excited about the updated Young Living website at www.youngliving.com ! I have briefly been on it and love the new look. I look forward to spending time on each page and plan to thoroughly check it out!

I have been using Young Living Essential Oils now for almost a year! August will be my 1st anniversary with Young Living! I have been learning more and more about these oils and the varied and various uses for the oils! I love the many uses of every oil I have. I also am appreciative and happy that none of the oils will harm me! Even if I am not sure that the oil I have on hand is the "best" oil to use for a certain ailment, pain or problem, I know I can use it without worry of it harming me. Can you say the same for that bottle or tube of over-the-counter or prescription medicine?

What about contra-indications when using more than one medication? I can put on 5 or 6 (or more) oils and do not have to worry about it! In fact one night when I went to bed, I had on 6 or 7 oils for various needs!

The more I use Essential Oils, the more I love them and want to learn about them. If you have never used oils and are the least bit curious, contact me, go on the website given above or any of the websites recommended on my "home page" of this blog. Once you try oils, you will realize the value of using an all-natural, 100% pure, God-given treatment for every concern - physical, emotional and spiritual.

Ezekiel 47:12   
And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment